Thursday 31 July 2008


This is The Legend's reply to Bristow's Tag...


*Last movie you saw in a theater - 'Hancock'. Personally, I liked the movie. The first half was simply hilarious. The second half didn't come up to the mark.


*What book are you reading- 'The Day Of The Jackal' by Frederick Forsyth. A superb thriller that is bound to keep you on the edge of your seat as you read on.

*Favorite board game - Chess, Ludo, Snake n Ladder.

*Favorite smells - The smell of the soil,scorched by the long summer, when the first rain drops kiss it. Makes me feel that I want to be a 5 year old all my life and go play in the rain unscathed by all the tensions of adult life.

*Favorite sound - The chirping of the birds when I wake up in the morning.

*Worst feeling in the world - Not feeling high even after having 6 pegs of Vodka. Nothing can be compared to the desperation that you feel when you are in such a situation.

*What is the first thing you think of when you wake up - If I'm up early, I think,"It's too early, I can sleep some more". If I'm late, then,"I'm already late, so there's no harm in sleeping for some more time"...

*Favorite fast food place - Hotel New Double X, Trichur.

*Future child's name - Haven't decided yet. I'd prefer one that starts with S or A.

*Finish this statement. "If I had a lot of money, I'd" buy a little private island,with a lake in it, in the carribean and build a palatial house on it. I would also have my own private golf course and a luxury yacht. I'd like to spend my days there reading my favorite books, fishing and doing other fun stuff with my family.

*Do you drive fast - who???me??? I don't think so. But, my friends say so.

*Do you sleep with a stuffed animal - Yup. And his name is Bristow.

*Storms - Cool or scary - Zero cool.

*What was your first car- Owned?-The first car my family owned was a fiat. But, the first one I drove was Maruti-Suzuki Baleno.

*Favorite drink - Absolut Mandarin Vodka.

*Finish this statement. "If I had the time, I would..." - try to rebuild my life, 'cause I've already wasted enough and more time.

*Do you eat the stems on broccoli?- Nope.

*If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? -Something like blackish blue.

*Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in - Haripad,Thrissur, Pala,Thiruvananthapuram,Ponkunnam.

*Favorite sports to watch - FOOTBALL.

*One nice thing about the person who sent this to you - Nice??? I don't seem to remember anything. But, he's a stupid,idiotic fool who really irritates me. ;)

*What's under your bed?- A bag filled with empty packs of cigarettes. The current count stands at 95 packs.

*Would you like to be born as yourself again? - NO.

*Morning person or night owl -Night Owl.

*Over easy or sunny side up - Over easy.

*Favorite place to relax - College Gallery.

*Favorite pie - Apple.

*Favorite ice cream flavor - Rum n Rae, Butterscotch.


I tag the first one who's gonna comment.

13 comments:

Rohith Rajesh said...

luxurious
earthly
palatial
extravagant
sluggish
reckless
clumsy
jovial
desperate


enough adjectives to describe The Legend

DD said...

this article has an all together "alcoholic" touch :)
don't know why?!!
well nice entry there... its time for others to get tagged as well...

P.S: remove word verification

Hailstone said...

"Favorite sound - The chirping of the birds when I wake up in the morning" -- Kilikalude kalakoojanam kelkkan paakathinu sakhaavu ezhunnelkkarundo??

"try to rebuild my life, 'cause I've already wasted enough and more time" -- glad that you realised the fact...

Keep going....Nice entry!!

Rohith Rajesh said...

quite interesting irony put up by miss hailstone.....

The Legend said...

@ rohit

That's it???

@ hailstone

njan ennum ravile thanne ezhunelkaarundu sakhave....pakshe oru 5 mins. kazhinju veendum kidannurangum.....

Bristow said...

da idiot,fool,stupid, irritating monkey...

da da da manda... Am I a stuffed animal???

You didn't find anything nice about me eh??? I always irritates you!~!!!!!! don't you think it's you who irritates me???



















ithokke ne sneham kondezhuthithannu enikkariyam...

njanum ninnodulla sneham kondada ithokke ezhuthethu...

my dear MANDA....

DD said...

eda bristow
nee hostelil valya kaaryaayi irunnu browqse cheyyunna kandapol njan vichaariche nee zope eduth mala marikukayaanennu

ee koothara reply kkodukaanano nee avide irikunundaayirunne

Bristow said...

@ devi

no comments please...

chori alawalathi...;)

Nivil Jacob said...

kollam.... nannai...
n @ bristow
saami's ryt... u stuffed monkey...
n ya.. saami's ryt.. gts up lil b4 6... goes to toilet if he feels up to it, n bak on bed... :P

Rohith Rajesh said...

da...

5yrs from now, if you take this page and read bristo's comment... Im sure you'll shed a tear... so so touching

Anonymous said...

good one ....
ps1:dont name your son sami



ps2:please...

Anonymous said...

previous comment was mine



raman

DD said...

eda alavalathi shaaju(bristow..)....

saami paavathine mandan enna peru veezhthiyathinu poorna uttharavadi neeya..